Thursday, August 11, 2011

On a Visit from Nini

During our beach vacation, mom and I discussed her coming down to visit for a few days before school started.  Even though we both had busy schedules, I'm glad we were able to find time for her visit!


I used to feel like when people came to visit that we should take them places; like they were on vacation.  So Tom and I would take family to places like the Farmer's Market, Pilot Mountain, and Mt. Airy.  But now I realize that some of the best visits don't involve going to a bunch of places, but hanging out at our house talking.  (Or asking Mom to help me organize Colleen's bookshelf which had become quite a mess.  Which, by the way Mom, still looks great!)

Colleen enjoyed the special time with Nini and Tom and I were even able to go to a movie...together!  Already looking forward to the next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment