Saturday, August 6, 2011

On Colleen Jennifer Rees meeting Jennifer Gaker Paisley

Jen and I used to live four minutes apart.  Now we live almost 1,000 miles apart.

However, over July Fourth weekend, my best friend Jen and I were in the same part of Ohio visiting family.  So, we met for brunch at this great little place called Wild Goats in Stowe, Ohio.  And Colleen Jennifer Rees was finally about to meet Jennifer Gaker Paisley.

Best friends for 20 years!

Colleen got dressed up for the occasion.





Can't wait until we can visit again!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how amazing it was to meet Colleen! Our friendship that has lasted 2/3rds of our lives has been one of the best things, and has meant so much to me. I do miss living 4 minutes apart, but I love that we are always there for each other via the phone and that when we get together, it's like we never left.

    ReplyDelete