Friday, May 18, 2012

On Turning 30

This year, I turned thirty.  To celebrate, we decided to head to Ohio so I could celebrate with family.  My parents were nice and offered up their house for the party.  They spent many weekends getting ready including taking the time to make some beautiful decorations.  Mom sewed the sweet garland that they hung inside the kitchen since it rained on the day of the party.  Cupcakes were made by my sister and brother-in-law and were a big hit!


 These puff balls were made by my sister as well.  The orange and yellow ones now hang above Colleen's crib.
Pictures of me growing up.

Some yummy food including...
 berry salad

 tuna, chicken, and egg salad

and sangria!

I had lots of guests.  Actually, I think we might have had thirty people there!








 Colleen taking a nap with my best friend's mom, Karen.

Even though it was rainy, we still went outside to play some ball.  The field looks great Dad!




To all you twenty-somethings, don't worry, turning thirty isn't so bad.  Especially when you have family and friends to share it with. Thanks so much for sharing the day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment