Friday, April 13, 2012

On a Trip to Africa

The day after my birthday, I went to Africa.

Well, actually, it was the African portion of the North Carolina Zoo.  Mama and Daddy have been there several times as well as my Aunt Kara.  However, it was the first time for Pop Pop, Nini, and I.

Come on and I'll show you what we saw!

Giraffes

Elephants

Gorillas

Lemurs

Lions

And lots of flowers and plants.





Then, we stopped for something to eat and Pop Pop and Daddy waited in a long line to get some ice cream.  Can you see them?

Pop Pop got tired of waiting.

Now, for all my stroller-traveling friends-I found a great way to see the animals without having to leave the stroller.  

Are you ready?

Watch this!

Alright, well, that about sums up our safari.  Oh, what Mama?  You want me to post these pictures too?  Okay, here you go!



I'm looking forward to our next trip to the zoo.  Maybe we'll swing by North America this time...





No comments:

Post a Comment