Thursday, May 5, 2011

On One Month

Dear Colleen,

How quickly you are growing!  On the last day of April 2011, you were one month old.  How the time sure does fly!  You already look so different from your hospital pictures.  While you still have much of the hair you were born with, your facial features have changed and you have begun to look like, well, you!

Your personality is starting to form too.  You smile when you know you are up to no good...like when Dad or I just change your diaper and you decide to go again.  You love looking at the ceiling fan and I'm starting to recognize your hungry cry.  It is amazing how quickly your expressions change from one minute to the next.

I know there will be many, many more months to come, but I wanted to wish you a happy one month birthday and let you know that your dad and I are so glad you are here and a part of our family!

Love, Mom

1 comment: