Sunday, June 17, 2012

On a Graduate and Trip to NY

Over Mother's Day weekend, my parents (generously) flew my sister and I to New York for my brother's graduation from grad school.  He graduated from Rutgers University in New Jersey and I was proud and glad to be able to attend the ceremony.  

Tom drove me to the airport Friday afternoon and I landed in New York not long after my sister did who was flying in from Kentucky.  Together, we traveled by bus, subway, and foot to meet my parents and brother in New Jersey.  Kyle took us on a tour of the building where he spent most of his time.



The following day was graduation.  We met Kyle at his place before grabbing lunch and heading to the ceremony.  Mom made him this beautiful wall hanging of maps.

The ceremony was very nice and included a lovely reception in the courtyard with delicious foods.  Check out Kyle graduating in the video below.


On Sunday, we spent the day in New York City and enjoyed Mother's Day with our mom. Check out some of the sites!






Congratulations Kyle!




No comments:

Post a Comment