Saturday, December 10, 2011

On Thanksgiving 2011

My first Thanksgiving was awesome!  I got to see Nini, Pop Pop, Great Grandma Mangan, Uncle Kyle, Aunt Kara, Uncle Andy, Sophie, Owen, and James.  Take a look!

The Thanksgiving Meal





Visiting




Nap Time!


Dinner at the Uhl's







(I had so much fun playing with all my cousin's toys!)

The Birthday Party
Glad I was able to celebrate Uncle Kyle's birthday over the Thanksgiving weekend!
We celebrated with vegan desserts.

Nini taught Sophie all about colors using icing and food coloring.

Daddy, Pop Pop and Uncle Andy were very interested in watching some football game.

I think I like this holiday!










2 comments:

  1. It was so great having Colleen and the whole family for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great having Colleen and the whole family for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete